This product is designed to address the cyber liability and data security needs of small business owners with up to $10 million in annual receipts. The minimum premium totals an affordable $925 for all four coverage parts.
Cyber Liability PRODUCT FEATURES
Coverage Part A
- Data Breach Liability: Claims arising from the public disclosure of private information without the authorization of the owner of such information.
- Security Breach Liability: Claims arising from failure of the insured’s computer hardware/software or other security to prevent transmission of malicious code or denial of service attacks against third parties or the manipulation of data stored by the Insured.
- Security Breach Liability: Due to violations of federal or state laws regulating the protection of private information.
- PCI Fines & Penalties: Credit or debit card industry fines or penalties for inadequately securing credit or debit card information
Coverage Part B
- Data Breach Expense: Covers notification letters to victims, public relations, forensics and credit monitoring expenses due to an unauthorized exposure of private information
- Cyber Extortion Threat Expense: Extortion payments made, expense to hire negotiators and rewards to catch extorters
Coverage Part C
- Website Liability: Covers claims for libel, slander, plagiarism, misappropriation of ideas and infringement of copyright and trademark claims arising from the organization’s Web site activity
Coverage Part D
- Identity Theft: Covers credit monitoring and other personal expenses incurred by board members or owners in resolving identity theft Board members or owners who are victims of identity theft can access a team of identity theft specialists who will guide them through the process of resolving identity theft issues
- Free access to eRisk Hub Cyber Web portal, webinars & newsletter
- Business Resource Center providing discounted background checks with first two for free
- Coverage Part A up to $1,000,000 aggregate limit
- Coverage Part B up to $240,000 aggregate limit
- Coverage Part C up to $1,000,000 aggregate limit
- Coverage Part D up to $100,000 aggregate limit